Monday, January 21, 2013

Works of Mercy Update

In my last post here, I said that I was going to be writing about my wife's Works Of Mercy Store on Zazzle. I ended up doing that, but instead chose to do it on one of my main blogs: Sober Catholic. Just go over there and look around, most of the posts in mid- to late- January 2013 are about them. You can always do a search in the search box for each individual one. They are:

Corporal Works of Mercy

Feed the hungry,

Give drink to the thirsty

Shelter the Homeless

Clothe the naked

Visit the Sick

Visit the imprisoned

Bury the dead

Spiritual Works of Mercy

Correct the sinner

Instruct the ignorant

Counsel the doubting

Comfort the sorrowful

Be patient with those in error

Forgive offenses

Pray for the living and the dead

No comments: